The city of Gold Coast is a relatively family-friendly place in Australia. Take a look at these top reasons to start packing your bags and bring your family to the Gold Coast.
- Great weather – the Gold Coast in the sunshine state offer nice and warm weather year round. Take the kids to one of the many fun-filled theme parks and water parks. The most well-known is Wet ‘n’ Wild. The kids can enjoy the water slides and wave pool.
- Entertainment for families – it’s easy to keep the whole family happy. There are many parklands for parents to entertain their kids. One of the favourites is Southport parkland. It is set up like a large playground for every kids.
- Scenic views – Mount Tamborine is a great place to go if you are looking for a change from the hustle and bustle of the city. It’s up in the mountain and families can take a walk through the hills.
- Animal adventures – you can see a variety of animals at Sea World and you can try feeding the animals as well. It is a great option for little ones who tire easily.
- Opportunities to learn – take the chance for the kids to learn some water sports such as surfing at Surfers Paradise. There are several surfing schools teaching kids how to surf.
Holiday Holiday offer family friendly Gold Coast accommodation. Choose the actual Surfers Paradise apartment for your stay and enjoy the Gold Coast holiday with your loved ones.