Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast is a place for fun and relax. There are a lot of reasons to go to this beautiful city and Holiday Holiday team suggest these are 5 main reasons to visit the Surfers Paradise:
1. Surfers Paradise beach – it is always great to soak your feet into the sand and clean water. This beach boasts numerous water activities and lifeguard facilities. It’s also good to kick a few soccer balls on the beach or walk along the sand enjoying the beautiful views that Surfers Paradise offered.
2. Cavill Avenue – Enjoy free television programme or movies on the big plasma screen in the cavill mall. There are many international restaurants, cafes and shops on the street. If you are staying in the Circle on Cavill apartments next to the Cavill Avenue, you are lucky! Everything is in your footsteps. You can go to the Surfers Paradise beach, shops and other Gold Coast attractions in walking distance.
3. Appel Park – opposite to Circle on Cavill, the Appel Park offers stunning views of the Nerang River. It is a lovely place to have a walk or go fishing.
4. Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets – Every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 5pm to 10pm, the Surfers Paradise beachfront markets open for tourists or local people. There are over 120 stalls ready for your visit, and most of the time, you can find some entertaining or music performance nearby.
5. Surf School – Surfers Paradise provides a lot of renowned surf schools and the classes are perfect for beginners or experienced surfers.