Check-in time: 2pm
Check-out time: 10am
Car parking: Complimentary 1 parking
Check-in & key collection /Check-out:
Holiday Holiday Check-in Lounge
L1-12, Level 1 above Inifinity
Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre
3240 Surfers Paradise Blvd
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- A deposit of $500 is payable to secure a booking. Please give us a call if you wish to place a $500 deposit.
- Management may request a larger deposit if you are staying for an extended time.
- Please note that payment of deposit constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- All credit card payments incur a 1.5% + GST surcharge. We only accept Mastercard or Visa.
- Payments may be organised to our trust account by direct deposit. Trust account details available upon request.
- Balance payment can be paid upon arrival.
- All bookings MUST be paid in full prior to handing over of keys. Keys will not be handed over if payments in FULL is not made.
- All guests must pay a bond upon arrival for the accommodation. This can be paid via credit card or cash upon check-in.
- Minimum booking is three nights. However, this may differ during peak season. Please check with the office to find out more.
- Holiday Holiday strongly recommends that guests take up travel insurance to cover their obligations under this agreement.
- Holiday Holiday takes credit card fraud and dispute seriously. Any credit card fraud or dispute lodged inappropriately will result in Holiday Holiday seeking the services of a debt collection company against the cardholder or person making the booking. This may impact on the cardholder’s future credit rating and credit history.
- This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. The exclusive venue for any action, dispute or proceeding with respect to this Agreement shall be the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) in Southport, without reference to its conflict of law principles. Payment of deposit by the guest constitutes consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of QCAT.
- Holiday Holiday strongly recommends that all guests take out appropriate travel insurance to cover travel arrangements. Travel insurance is also strongly recommended by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade for all overseas travel.
- Photo ID and credit card must be presented upon check in.
- Holiday Holiday strives to pass on as much cost savings to the holiday makers as possible through its direct dealings with owners of each apartment. As such, we normally do not accept cancellations or changes. We do not offer a refund if you simply change your mind.
- Guests must notify us in writing and the following cancellation fees apply:
- – 30 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of the total booking will be forfeited
- – Greater than 31 days of arrival – $500 forfeited
- – Payment of deposit constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- We understand that sometimes changes to your travel dates are unavoidable. Should you wish to change your booking date, a fee of $100 will be incurred and must be paid at the time of change. Changes are only allowed if made more than 31 days before arrival. Total bookings value must be the same as or greater than the original booking. No changes are permitted within 30 days or less prior to arrival.
- Check-in and key collection are conducted at Holiday Holiday guest lounge.
- Guests must advise the office if they wish to use the complimentary carparking provided so they can be supplied with an official carparking permit.
- Holiday Holiday has a strict “No Party Policy”.
- Number of guests must not exceed the number on the booking form. Breach of this term may result in an eviction and loss of accommodation payment and bond.
- Any item thrown off the balcony will result in immediate eviction.
- Any breach of house rules, terms and conditions of booking and body corporate by laws may result in eviction and a loss of accommodation payment and bond.
- Guests agree to supervise children on the balcony at all times. Guests agree to ensure balcony and windows are locked before exiting the apartment.
- All our apartments are fully self-contained apartments. All bookings are for room rate only and does not include any cleaning or servicing during your stay. If you wish to organise additional cleaning during your stay, additional charges may apply. Please contact the office for more information.
- If you are staying longer than 10 nights, you will receive a complimentary service clean – conditions apply.
- All apartments are individually owned and furnished, as such each apartment may vary in terms of furnishings.
- Whilst Holiday Holiday strives to ensure the property is available for you as booked, we reserve the right to make alteration to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. Holiday Holiday cannot be held liable for any omissions or errors regarding a property’s facilities or services. We may offer alternative accommodation of a similar standard should this occur.
- If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your apartment, we recommend booking the apartment for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your apartment until you depart. If you choose not to reserve an additional night, we will be glad to store your luggage in our office within the office hours.
- Check in available during office hours only. After hours check in available by prior arrangement with management. Fees and charges may apply.
- During check-in, you will be supplied with an emergency after hours number. You agree to keep this number with you at all times. Holiday Holiday will not be responsible for any loss you incur if you do not call the emergency after hours number for after hours emergency assistance. By booking with Holiday Holiday, you agree to indemnify Holiday Holiday and its property owners of any loss you incur if you lose the emergency number or fail to retain the emergency number with you at all times.
- Fee of $150 applies for lock out.
- Excessive noise may result in eviction and immediate loss of bond. No refund will be available if this happens.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Holiday Holiday and the owners of each property are not responsible for the holiday makers’ personal properties while staying in our accommodation.
- All apartments managed by Holiday Holiday are privately owned and operated and have no affiliation with the on-site management. All services and assistance must be directed to Holiday Holiday. If you choose to call for services / repairs etc through the on-site management and not Holiday Holiday, no responsibility will be accepted by Holiday Holiday.
- Guests agree for Holiday Holiday team to attend to any unsatisfactory cleaning issues upon check in or, if after the housekeeping team has left for the day, immediately on the next day of check in.
- Maintenance of appliances, amenities and facilities inside each property can only be done in a reasonable time frame.
- All appliances, amenities and facilities within each property is provided in good faith by the property owner for the use of the guest. Use of these appliances, amenities and facilities is subject to wear and tear, and guests agree that any repairs necessary will be attended to within a reasonable time frame. Guests agree not to hold Holiday Holiday or the property owner/s liable for any inconvenience or loss sustained if any appliances, amenities or facilities break down in the apartment.
- Whilst Holiday Holiday strives to pass on the most accurate information on the property, we cannot vouch for the accuracy of the property description, and if the matter interests you, you should rely on your own inquiries.
- Guests agree to not breach any health or fire regulations or other pertinent laws when residing in our accommodation.
- Damages or breakage of any item in the apartment during the guest’s residency period is the guest’s responsibility. Costs of repairs and replacement will be charged to the guest’s credit card provided during check-in if the bond is insufficient to cover these items.
- If a guest sets off a fire alarm to the Fire Department, guests may be liable for a brigade call out fee.
- Holiday Holiday reserves the right to terminate a guest’s tenancy with no monies or bond returned should any of the terms and conditions and house rules are not met.
- If guests are moving apartments during the stay, guests are required to follow the standard check-out procedure – all keys of the current apartment must be returned to Holiday Holiday office by 10am. Guests cannot check-in to the next apartment until 2pm at the earliest. If this procedure is not followed, extra charges may incur.
- Guests agree to indemnify Holiday Holiday and its holding company or any of its employees, agents or sub contractors against any demand, liability, damage, fines, loss or expense of any of its employees, agents or sub contractors against any demand, liability, damage, fines, loss or expense of any kind arising from but not limited to:
- – The guest’s breach of the terms and conditions on our website;
- – The availability or quality of the service;
- – An error or misrepresentation of information provided to us;
- – Loss of or damage to, or theft of property, loss of life, injury or loss of employment in connection with the service.
- Check-out is conducted at Holiday Holiday lounge.
- Late check-out after 10am without prearrangement (either day before or morning of) will forfeit the security bond in full.
- All keys must be returned to the Holiday Holiday lounge for check-out at check out time of 10am, unless pre-arranged in advance with the Holiday Holiday team.
- If a guest wishes to check-out outside of Holiday Holiday office hour, the guest must make arrangement with the office for key return or a fee will be charged for non-return of keys.
- Guests agree to pay for lost keys and/or change of lock.
- Guests agree to remove rubbish from the apartment into the appropriate rubbish chutes next to the lift on each floor. Additional cleaning fee of $45 per hour will be charged if this is not done.
- Guests agree to clean and return the dishes, crockery, cutlery, pots pans and other kitchen items to their original places and not left in the sink or dishwasher. Additional cleaning fee of $45 per hour will be charged if this is not done.
- Any damage incurred during the stay will be charged to the guest’s bond. If the damage or loss is more than the bond amount, Holiday Holiday reserves the right to lodge a police report of the damages and/or a proceeding at the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Bond Refund Procedures
- Upon check-in, the booking guest will be asked to supply his/her current ID and a valid credit card to pay a bond for security purposes of $300, or $500 for 2.5 + bedroom and Premium Collection apartment. Guests will be asked to fill in a form pertaining to the entry Standard Terms & Conditions of Gold Coast Property Expo/ Holiday Holiday.
- If for any reason the guest is unable to supply us with a credit card bond payment, he/she will be asked to pay the amount in cash staying in trust to cover the bond, in this case please be sure to supply the office with the correct BSB, account number, account name where we can direct deposit the money to.
- The $300/$500 bond is a hold on your credit card that takes 5-7 business days after checkout to release. You will not see a refund in your statement, however the charge will no longer be there. If your bond is still showing as ‘pending’ 7 business days after checkout please contact us and we will get in touch with your bank.
- If paying a cash bond, it will take 2-3 business days after checkout for the money to be refunded.