Planning a holiday to go to Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast with kids? Here are some tips for an enjoyable Gold Coast family trip:
- If you are driving to the Gold Coast or hiring a car, you can keep the kids entertained in the car by playing a story CD or an audiobook.
- Bring along extra comfortable clothing for the kids as they may play with water inside the Gold Coast theme parks such as wet ‘n’ wild, movie world, white water world or sea world.
- Bring along pillows and blankets in the car to make the kids sitting more comfortable in the car.
- Book a kids friendly Surfers Paradise apartment or an apartment in family friendly Surfers Paradise resort such as Chevron Renaissance. There is a lagoon pool inside the resort and it has many kids friendly resort facilities. A self-contained Surfers Paradise apartment is good for a family’s stay as it has full kitchen that you can prepare your meal inside the apartment and you can use the laundry at the apartment if the period your stay is long. You can easily find your Gold Coast accommodation at Holiday Holiday‘s website.
- Bring along DVDs so that you can play the DVD for the kids during the night time.