From this coming Monday 4th May, the Chevron Renaissance car park will recommence casual fees with first 2 hours free parking. The car park will continue to be operated by Secure Parking and the booth will once again be occupied by someone until the automatic system equipment is installed.
CHEVRON RENAISSANCE MONTHLY PARKER ENTRY/ EXIT PROCEDURE:
- Take a ticket upon entry to the car park;
- When exiting, please utilize the left hand exit lane;
- On your first exit state your name/Company to the Customer Service Officer in the booth and hand them your ticket. They will mark you off the list; you will receive your monthly dash pass to keep with you (please ensure you do not lose this);
- On every other day when exiting, please give the Customer Service Officer in the booth your entry ticket and monthly dash pass;
- The Customer Service Officer in the booth will return your monthly dash pass & raise the boom gate;
- Failure to present your monthly dash pass may result in the customer service officer not being able to identify you as a monthly parker and subsequently casual fees will apply.
Holiday Holiday guests can park at the Chevron Renaissance shopping centre car park first before coming to Holiday Holiday office for check-in. During check-in, guests will be given the residential car parking information for parking their car during their holiday on the Gold Coast in Surfers Paradise.