TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Check in time: 2pm
Check out time: 10am
Carparking: Complimentary 1 parking
Check in & key collection/Check out:
Suite SK2 Chevron Renaissance (Level 1 above Infinity)
3240 Surfers Paradise Blvd
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Terms and Conditions of Booking:
- A deposit of $500 is payable to secure a booking. Please note that payment of deposit constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- All credit card payments incur a 1.5% + GST surcharge. We only accept Mastercard or Visa.
- Payments may be organised to our trust account by direct deposit. Trust account details available upon request.
- Balance payment must be fully paid 14 days before arrival.
- All bookings MUST be paid in FULL. All bookings MUST be paid in full prior to handing over of keys. Keys will not be handed over if payments in FULL is not made.
- All guests must pay a bond upon arrival for the accommodation. This can be paid via credit card or cash upon check-in.
- Minimum booking is three nights. However, this may differ during peak season. Please check with the office to find out more.
- HolidayHoliday strongly recommends that guests take up travel insurance to cover their obligations under this agreement.
- HolidayHoliday takes credit card fraud and dispute seriously. Any credit card fraud or dispute lodged inappropriately will result in HolidayHoliday seeking the services of a debt collection company against the cardholder or person making the booking. This may impact on the cardholder’s future credit rating and credit history.
- This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. The exclusive venue for any action, dispute or proceeding with respect to this Agreement shall be the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) in Southport, without reference to its conflict of law principles. Payment of deposit by the guest constitutes consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of QCAT .
- HolidayHoliday.com.au strives to pass on as much cost savings to the holiday makers as possible through its direct dealings with owners of each apartment. As such, we normally do not accept cancellations or changes. We do not offer a refund if you simply change your mind.
- Guests must notify us in writing and the following cancellation fees apply:
30 days or less prior to arrival - 100% of the total booking will be forfeited
Greater than 31 days of arrival - $500 forfeited
Payment of deposit constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- We understand that sometimes changes to your travel dates are unavoidable. Should you wish to change your booking date, a fee of $100 will be incurred and must be paid at the time of change. Changes are only allowed if made more than 31 days before arrival. Total booking of changed dates must be the same as or greater than the original booking. No changes are permitted within 30 days or less prior to arrival.
- Check-in and key collection must be conducted at HolidayHoliday office.
- Guests must advise the office if they wish to use the complimentary carparking provided so they can be supplied with an official carparking permit.
- HolidayHoliday.com.au has a strict "No Party Policy".
- Number of guests must not exceed the number on the booking form. Breach of this term may result in an eviction and loss of accommodation payment and bond.
- Any item thrown off the balcony will result in immediate supervision.
- Any breach of house rules, terms and conditions of booking and body corporate by laws may result in eviction and a loss of accommodation payment and bond.
- Guests agree to supervise children on the balcony at all times. Guests agree to ensure balcony and windows are locked before exiting the apartment.
- All our apartments are fully self-contained apartments. All bookings are for room rate only and does not include any cleaning or servicing during your stay. If you wish to organise additional cleaning during your stay, additional charges may apply. Please contact the office for more information.
- All apartments are individually owned and furnished, as such each apartment may vary in terms of furnishings.
- Whilst HolidayHoliday.com.au strives to ensure the property is available for you as booked, we reserve the right to make alteration to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. HolidayHoliday.com.au cannot be held liable for any omissions or errors regarding a property's facilities or services. We may offer alternative accommodation of a similar standard should this occur.
- Any check-in between 6pm - 10pm will incur $40 late check in fee. Any check-in after 10pm - 8am will incur $80 late check-in fee. Please arrange with the office prior to arrival for late check-in after 6pm.
- Excessive noise may result in eviction and immediate loss of bond. No refund will be available if this happens.
- Pets are not allowed.
- HolidayHoliday.com.au and the owners of each property are not responsible for the holiday makers' personal properties while staying in our accommodation.
- All apartments managed by HolidayHoliday are privately owned and operated and have no affiliation with the On-site management. All services and assistance must be directed to HolidayHoliday. If you choose to call for services / repairs etc through the On-site management and not HolidayHoliday, no responsibility will be accepted by HolidayHoliday.
- Guests agree to not breach any health or fire regulations or other pertinent laws when residing in our accommodation.
- Damages or breakage of any item in the apartment during the guest’s residency period is the guest’s responsibility. Costs of repairs and replacement will be charged to the guest’s credit card provided during check-in if the bond is insufficient to cover these items.
- If a guest sets off a fire alarm to the Fire Department, guests may be liable for a brigade call out fee.
- HolidayHoliday reserves the right to terminate a guest’s tenancy with no monies or bond returned should any of the terms and conditions and house rules are not met.
- Guests agree to indemnify HolidayHoliday and its holding company or any of its employees, agents or sub contractors against any demand, liability, damage, fines, loss or expense of any of its employees, agents or sub contractors against any demand, liability, damage, fines, loss or expense of any kind arising from but not limited to:
- the guest’s breach of the terms and conditions on our website;
- the availability of quality of the service;
- an error or misrepresentation of information provided to us by suppliers;
- loss of or damage to, or theft of property, loss of life, injury or loss of employment in connection with the service.
- Check-out is conducted at HolidayHoliday office.
- All keys must be returned to the HolidayHoliday office for check-out.
- If a guest wishes to check-out outside of HolidayHoliday office hour, the guest must make arrangement with the office for key return or a fee will be charged for non-return of keys.
- Guests agree to pay for lost keys.
- Guests agree to remove rubbish from the apartment into the appropriate rubbish chutes next to the lift on each floor. Additional cleaning fee of $45 per hour will be charged if this is not done.
- Guests agree to clean and return the dishes, crockery, cutlery, pots pans and other kitchen items to their original places and not left in the sink or dishwasher. Additional cleaning fee of $45 per hour will be charged if this is not done.
- Any damage incurred during the stay will be charged to the guest's bond. If the damage or loss is more than the bond amount, HolidayHoliday reserves the right to lodge a police report of the damages and/or a proceeding at the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
- Upon check-in, the booking guest will be asked to supply his/her current ID and a valid credit card to pay $300 bond for security purposes. Guests will be asked to fill in a form pertaining to the entry Standard Terms & Conditions of Gold Coast Property Expo/ HolidayHoliday. If for any reason the guest is unable to supply us with a credit card bond payment, he/she will be asked to pay $300 cash staying in trust to cover the bond, in this case please be sure to supply the office with the correct BSB, account number, account name where we can direct deposit the money to.
- The bond will be refunded once our housekeeping team clean and check the unit, normally within 48 hours. Once we refund bond monies, it may take a day or two for interbank transfers to show.